Google+ New Masquerade: Doberman Digital print sold

Saturday 4 May 2013

Doberman Digital print sold

Click here
I am literally doing virtual somersaults, I am so excited I can hardly contain myself, although I calmed down from the initial shock this morning when I saw the email sitting there and my eyes were tired too as I'd just woken up.. So I rubbed them and forced myself to focus "was I seeing right".. Sure I was seeing right... "I WAS SEEING RIGHT".

 I had sold my first piece with FineArtAmerica and these things happen at a time when I was beginning to doubt myself.
I wanted to get more professional but wasn't quite sure if I was doing the right thing. But I left my art work on the site anyway and started building my portfolio for web design..

I drew the picture of my Doberman who passed away and simply called it "Doberman", and in the description I wrote "a dedication to the beautiful Doberman".. Today an American Art collector brought a copy on canvas!!!! I simply can not hold myself down lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...