Google+ New Masquerade: Busy weeks, con men and new art

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Busy weeks, con men and new art

Hi, it's been a busy few weeks for me,

Form modelling agency con

it all started when I was on an errand to take my son to London for a modelling shoot, which we thought at the time was a legitimate modelling agency sending us to a photographers for a shoot and they were really good photographs. They got you to really want to see the photos with a pitch like, you can only see them if your son is accepted so we spent a few hours waiting for this to all be completed to finally be called in the office of the man who ran it telling us how happy he was that my son was successful!.

Onto the photos, they were dynamite, I was completely bowled over and they were truthfully amazing, then we got the price £1050, so the £50 my son had payed towards attending was going straight onto the photos. I agreed to this extortionate price and when I got home I done my home work which I should have done before but nether the less I done it that night because my family were ringing alarm bells and true enough they were right

My son and his girlfriend

 It turned out that Form modelling agency and neptune studios were one and the same, in fact the photographers owned the modelling agency and weren't a modelling agency at all. They are also breaking the data protection act, refer to the link I have added. True enough they are a decent enough photographers, but for that price I think I'll save my money and go to photographers with no hidden agenda. besides modelling agencys don't ask for a portfolio and they take the money off the jobs they get you when you do get a portfolio done.. So if you find yourself in the same predicament as I was, do what I did, cancel your card.. they only took the big number across the front and didn't take the account number and sort code.. will let you know what comes of it. But I can think of a million things I need that is more important which I haven't got because I don't have a spare £1000 lying around.

 (Update)
 Fake Model Agency & Scam Advice - How to Avoid Modelling Portfolio Ripoffs

Digital drawing

Also over the last few weeks I've been working on a new picture which is unlike me to spend so many weeks on one picture but I wanted to do something I've never done before.. It's digital and I've also been drawing side pictures just to add to it so I am beginning a new collection of them.



If you look closely you will see the cat and and the butterfly,

Well thats about it from me, have a nice week, we're getting a new refridgerator tomorrow as my other one broke down on Saturday leaving us hot and dry because all our cold drinks were thawed out.. and I spent £80 on food which all went to waste.... Note... when recieving a delivery of a refridgerator ask delivery man to take it out of packaging so you can check the seal around the door to make sure it hasn't been ruined, because insurance won't give you a damn thing if some thing happened to it in transit... we had to live with this croaky fridge for a few years and it was like going into alaska just to get food out because it was super ice up because of the seal on the door I was defrosting it ever other week... Fingers crossed my next fridge will work perfectly.. Bye

Something that brightened my week.. A neighbours cheeky cat taking his chances with 2 magpies, I have to say the magpies won lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...