Google+ New Masquerade: Learning Adobe Indesign and e-books

Sunday 8 September 2013

Learning Adobe Indesign and e-books



I've been trying out a tutorial to make e-books with Adobe Indesign, I think I am bloody enjoying it more than you know, these photos are of my e-books that I've created but the worlds my oyster so think of all the possibilities it's so great!!! Great!!! Great!!!! wicked!!!! amazing!!!! brilliant!!!! what more can I say I love it lol. 

The first photo is of my second e-book Photographs and Poems which my photos and poems from around the net fun fun fun!!



This one below is from my first attempt not bad for a first called Urban bitches, you have to have the latest flash to see it but I'm sure if you don't have you will catch up 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...