Google+ New Masquerade: Scotts home maintenance

Sunday 3 March 2013

Scotts home maintenance

This is my latest website I created for my niece's partner, it's a home maintenance website and if your looking for a handy man or a man who can, check it out he's very talented.. I am just waiting for photos to finish the gallery part of the website.
Are you looking for a man who can?
 I've linked the photograph to the site and I've also added the logo to the right of my blog with a link to it. He's a very talented young man so if your home is in need of repair like a painter and decorator, carpenter for doors, skirting boards, dodo rails, flooring, tiles, wooden flooring, laminate etc or even furniture yes he does furniture then click the link. I'll be adding photographs just as soon as he gets them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...